Thanks very much for your e-mail, with the reply from Joe Henshaw, Will you thank Joe very much for the reply, it is Naphthalene that is dangerous ( it is a di-isocyanate ) which is very toxic, Naphtha must be a by product of that, I used this frequently for cleaning, and now suffer with my breathing, I think because of exposure to this, and its fumes. We used this without any protective clothing or breathing apparatus, for de-greasing, ropes, bearings and filters, and general cleaning in the winders.
We used it on rags or in containers for cleaning.
I hope to be able to prove that this is one of the causes of my problems.
I suffer bad with asthma, and chronic bronchitis, servere tinnitus, v w f, osteo-arthritis, cervical spondylosis, blood preasure, and kidney stones.
Fighting fit ha ha.
With many thanks for all your assistance.
Steven M Lumb
Ps thanks again Joe.